Thursday, March 11, 2010

George Carlin: Rights and Priviledges

George Carlin was one of the greatest comedians that's ever walked the face of this green earth. He is my personal favorite because he shared his views - which were radical - and those views came across comedic even if they were heavy. George Carlin also wrote a series of books that were entertaining as well as informative. There are few comedians that can give you a history lesson and keep you laughing. I personally enjoy watching his stand-ups because I'm getting a piece of entertainment and I'm walking away learning something about myself and the world around me. If you've never watched his stand up, dig around on youtube, there are plenty of videos out there that are as entertaining and enlightening as this one.

George Carlin R.I.P. (May 12, 1937 – June 22, 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment